Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Misconceptions

Imagine facing something you have wanted for so long.... Imagine all that you have dreamed about being right in front of you, for you to grasp on. Imagine it calling your name, just daring you to chase it. Doesnt this sound like a regular wish, that then turns into a dream, that most of us never reach, but instead we filter the mind with excuses and misconceptions to explain why it never happened? You see i have experieced something of this type in a frequent manner, which in turn made me get use to the feeling.... Most importantly it is not that the dreams were never reached, but the question arose did i do everything to put my self in the position to conquer at least part of the dream. 

This question is probably with me everyday of my life, which gives me the drive that I have, the power to control most of my dreams gets tricky though. Because i recently had an incident where i did actually reach the dream..... I know I know you probably thinking what the hell is the problem then!!! 

Check this though!

--- What if you reached the dream, and you were right there, and then you figured out that the dream was actually something that should have never been a dream! Like the dream tells you that it doesn't want you to conquer all you can to get to the top of the dream it's self.

Yea this has actually happen to me, trying to find a way to deal with this situation is hard though... LIke what if it's just temporary and it actually does come through to be true, or what if i just mislead my self, or the dream mislead me! Interesting huh!

Imagine it like this, you have wanted something for a veryyy long time, and you finally get what you wanted, but you just dont get to grasp it for as long as you wanted, and it's taken away from you... Exactly.... Crazy aint it!!!

We all go through this in small ways all the time, but when it's at this magnitude it;s a crazy ass feeling, one that can make you wonder, if dreaming is worth while all the time we spend imagining what could be! 

I still will continue to dream, and love the way the mind can make you think that anything is possible...
Because truely that feeling of imagination is one of the greatest powers of emotion humans have...

and nothing is worth giving that up for!!!

Just wish maybe this one will come through for me in the long run!!!!!

-MAK 09'

1 comment:

  1. I definitely feel u on this one. I can compare this to praying. A lot of people (myself included) prays of has prayed for something they wanted. The problem is it's something they wanted and not necessarily something they needed. It may be that it's not the right timing. But we continue to pray for this thing. We it does come through prematurely we're not happy. It may that we find out it's not something we needed after all or it's not what we thought it would be. That's why we should be careful what we wish for as well as what we pray for. I always pray for something to come through IF and ONLY IF it's his will.

    ReplyDelete